Thursday, October 18, 2007

One Fine Wire

"Every time my balance's fine, I was juss walkin on one fine wire." - Colbie Caillat

It's a love-hate relationship with this nursing program. Once I finally feel the hang of something, it gets flip flopped and I find myself flat on my face. But that's just all part of the learning game. But you have to start somewhere. I guess it all comes down to being: blessed and broken. Lately I've really been fortunate to come across some really appreciative patients and nurses. And let me tell you that makes all the difference.

Taken from the Purpose for Everyday Living: It has been said that life is a team sport. We need to surround ourselves with people who will build us up and inspire us to move toward God. If we seek to discover God's purposes in our everyday lives, we need worthy examples and wise mentors.

Grateful for the people in my life who have built me up, who have my back, and have been wise examples of how to walk and really LIVE life.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

hey, i know we haven't talked in a while... and also that we're so much further from each now than before, but i still got your back. i hope you know that.

i miss you reg. prayers for the soon to be nurse =)

biR, it's cold in here =P

1:22 PM  
Blogger ro*wing said...

thank you SO much. :D keep on, keep on! on that one fine wire... i'm balancing right with you...

12:00 AM  
Blogger DAV said...

Reg! i'm proud of you girl! being a strong woman of faith is definitely a tool you can use as an RN. Continue to pray for your patients and you will see God's grace and goodness. Love you my sister.

5:28 PM  
Blogger angfoo said...

It's been way too long. Did you ever get my voicemail?

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home