REFRESHED & RENEWED
I have officially completed 25% of my nursing program about a week and half ago. Today I started my first day of my second semester of the A-BSN. I am grateful and relieved that the first & hardest hump is over. It was one KRAZY roller coaster...but my nurse-mates & I made it. Praise God!!!
This quarter hopefully will be a little bit better than last. One of the hardest part of the first semester is just acclimating to the change in careers, terminology, and setting. So hopefully the worst has passed. I pray and hope this semester is just as fruitful if not more.
I had ONE whole week off. Yay!! And I milked every day of my break. It was perfect: friends, family, traveling, shopping, sleeping, grubbing, & settling into my new apt. Yup yup I got me a new apt in Northridge. The commute was killer & it was affecting me in a negative way. So I decided to make the financial sacrifice and get a place that's walking distance from campus. It's not glamorous but it will do as a college student. So if you're ever in the valley...hit me up. I'm still moving things around & need to get a couple of things but it's pretty cozy and will help me stay sane during school. Anyhoo, gotta get back to class but I'll try to post some pics. Peace & God bless all!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home