It's OFFICIAL
I'm a bonafide GEEK! The 2 things that I swore to myself I would never own:
- a rolling backpack
- a fanny pack
I had to do it guys. GROSS!!!! Huh? I used to always make fun of those people lugging around their rolling bags on campus. And now I'm one of them...hahaha. There's just NO way to carry them heavy ass books around. I must practice proper body mechanics and protect my back as a nursing student.
Now the fanny pack was not a CHOICE. Our program required that we buy them for our health assessment class. It includes all the tools I need to conduct an assessment on a patient: a handy penlight, hammer, measuring tape, and portable eye chart. SO NASTY...because they want us to wear it to clinicals at the hospital. And since we not allowed to bring a purse...fanny pack it is. LOL!!!!!
Anyway, just had my first Pathophys exam today. It was pretty hard...but i did aite. Not as great as I wanted. But I've been pre-warned that A-students must be prepare themselves for B's and even C's when it comes to nursing school. And as Em said, the main goal is just to pass nursing school...the real test comes in the NCLEX.
So back to studying for the next set of exams and assignments. Thanks for the prayers and the well wishes friends. Ciya in August hopefully, when I get my first break :o)

9 Comments:
hiya Reg! ur making me excited n scared about the program at the same time! keep up the good work!
yes rolling backpack!
i don't know about the fanny.
they have coach fanny packs
get your fanny pack on!
get your rolling backpack on!
whoa...
well, fanny packs are in style. really, they are!!! i'm just saying.
i'm not so sure about the rolling backpacks.
oh my gosh, reg. not the rolling backpack. please not the rolling backpack... =/
and yes, as kirs said fanny packs are in style. but only if they've got a brand name to them. i personally like the gucci one.
i'm guessing the one's they gave you guys aren't brand name, though.
miss you...
That's hot. I'm all about the fanny pack.
are you really going to use ur hammer, measuring tape and eye chart on your assessment? you should have the pen light, scissors, clamps, syringes, needles and alcohol wipes.
that's funny that it's a requirement. they gave that to us as our nursing week gift from the hospital. have fun =)
GET RID OF THE ROLLIN' BACKPACK REG!!! haha...n seriously, the fanny pack thing. people at work make fun of people with fanny packs. haha. but u do ur thing? i think? haha! hope all is well and your exams were good to you. call me
YOU GAVE IN TO A ROLLING BACKPACK?!
i might have to disown you as my sister... holy cow, WHY?!
i bet mom had some sort of influence, huh? *sigh*
tell me at least it's a cute color... i dunno.... matches your scrubs or something?
Post a Comment
<< Home