It's the eve before my first day of nursing school.
I am grateful. I am nervous. I am excited.
This is what I've been working so hard for the last couple of years, most especially the last 9 months. A while ago I was talking to a good friend about how important it is to look back...to remember...in order to know how far you've come. To remember where you were one month ago, 6 months ago, one year ago, etc.
In doing so, I am able to acknowledge my growth, my setbacks, my insecurities, my pettiness, and my successes.
It's been quite the journey thus far...and I can't wait for what the next year & half has in store. So here I go...bil!

3 Comments:
congrats are due again!!!
sorry i missed you this weekend.
i won't let it happen next time - not on my watch!!!
oh no! its back to school again! lemme know when ur free, i owe u a cup of joe...
yo
Post a Comment
<< Home