The Journey
Previous Posts
I miss these kids so much!!Janet Marina(wearing th...
Stick a fork in meI can't believe the semester's w...
Since many of you liked the last post, I decided t...
Welcomed ChangesIn the last couple of months and m...
Please Come & SupportThe 28th Annual Pilipino Cult...
Roots"Ang hindi marunong lumingon sa pinanggalinga...
TGITThank God its Thursday!! Man its been a krazy ...
Happy Anniversary!! Thank you for your example! ...
Prayers please....a couple of windows are opening!...
A Second WindJust to paraphrase Finn, Meredith Gre...
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
I'm starting a new read: "ACTION: Praying Scripture in a Contemporary Way." Todays quote is:
Pure love and prayer are learned in the hour when prayer has become impossible and your heart has turned to stone. - Thomas Merton
posted by Regilyn @
10:55 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home