Thursday, April 26, 2007

TGIT

Thank God its Thursday!! Man its been a krazy non-stop couple of weeks. Just finished 3 midterms this week. But I finally get a well-deserved mini break this weekend. And to top it off it's Liwanag's Spirit Rally. YAY!! A perfect spiritual treat. And it's gonna be so nice to see how the group's been doing. And a fun reunion of us Alums...woohoo.

"Taste and See"
Saturday, April 28th
Crystal Cove Auditorium, UCI Student Center
doors open @ 2:30pm, rally begins @ 3:00pm
minimum donation: $5


School: The semesters winding down...so gots to study, study, study for finals.
Nursing: Applications for nursing programs are just around the corner. Please please please pray that I get in!
Letters of Rec: It's a really humbling process requesting letter of rec from my professors & former employers. I am very fortunate & edified.
Spiritually: Things are on the uppity up...and I am trusting more.

Family: Better than ever... it's always great to hear from my fam out of state. Miss u sister and coosins! And the other day, my mom actually read a letter to me that my Lolo wrote to her when she was leaving the PI to come to the states as a nurse. It was really inspiring. He was such a wise and eloquent man. I really wish that I got to meet him. But it's nice that his legacy is still living on. RIP Lolo Donio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home