In an effort to appease Derrick:
Hello world. Life's been super chaotic. A few months ago, I prided myself in being able to bite off ALL that I could chew. I was really good at only taking on things that I could totally handle. Which pretty much consisted mostly of 2 classes, studying, and working out. It was all-right. But for the most part, uneventful.
BUT now, I've made an entire 180. Like I've mentioned before, I'm taking 3 classes, working at the on-campus assessment center, interning/volunteering at the hospital, took on a leadership position with the internship (L-team), planning Days stuff, & having brunches with my girls. OMG. Granted that doesn't sound like THAT much (compared to what some your other krazy schedules)...but for me that whole LOT of stuff. Since I've been so out of practice of over-filling my plate, let's just say I'm a bit overwhelmed.
Getting cleared for my internship and being on L-team have been the most consuming of my time. Unfortunately, no pay but all volunteer hours. So I just need to keep reminding myself that the time I put in, hopefully will only help make me more eligible to get into the nursing program and the nursing scholarship. I'll keep hoping and praying!
But in all honesty, I'm not complaining...just merely venting. Because thanks to this load, I feel really fulfilled and balanced. I probably need to add a few more things to make me even more well-rounded- especially working out and journaling more!! I'm hoping things will finally settle in the next week or two.
Miss you my friends!

3 Comments:
GINA! i really didnt think u would blog cuz i know u are really busy, but good 2 hear whats been crackin wit u, keep venting and keep writing in here so we always know wuts poppin, o yea, wut we finna do for our bdays? holla bak girl.
hurrah you posted. congrats congrats but regine, why you gotta appease that guy? hahaha "YOU DO WHAT YOU WANT!" uh, so book your plane ticket so we can party like its 1999. thanks thanks :D
hey reeg...
what is happening? hope all is well, save the fact that you're doing a lot of stuff...about the nursing thing...i had to talk to a different person about that...and i couldn't do it at that base because i wasn't allowed as a student. i have to wait til i get to arizona. i'll also ask my recruiter if he knows anything about it. don't worry, i'll know when he's lying to me now. mwuahahaha. anyway...hope you're doing well. hope we see each other sometime in the next two weeks. take care and God bless.
p.s. i would like to post as anonymous one day. you should allow it.
Post a Comment
<< Home