See Ya in 2
Goodbye world. I will be retreating into seclusion for the next 2 weeks- last week of classes and finals week. Gonna be a tough 2 ones...so please pray for me, ya? But fortunately, I'll be goin in strong with 2 very decent averages...so it's just a matter of maintaining them. It's pretty exciting since my rusty brain was able to retain quite a lot of information...it's actually surprised me. It's nice to me able to exercise this brain of mine. So I'll update y'all once I'm done. Can't wait for DECEMBER 15th!!
This 1st Saturday December, was a nice break from all the studying! I was just talking to my classmate & he was telling me that he hasn't hung out with his buddies at all this semester b/c he's been studying...and he's still not even doing that great in his classes. So just shows u how important u need to give urself a break- which is exact what I did!
Headed down to Diamond Bar, and made an unexpected detour to the COC bookstore to pick up some bluebooks for my micro class. And turns out they may be hiring for buy-back books. SO I'm crossing my fingers in hopes that I can land an on-campus part-time job...this would be the most ideal!
Then arrived at Diamond Bar and headed to Brian's bday softball game with my vice-Kathyrn Kay. It was super hot for a December day almost reaching 80 degrees. Geesh...got love this wierd SoCal weather. At first, I was content sitting on the sidelines cheering them on, but I finally braved hitting the ball- and I actually hit it 2wice..pretty cool eh? After 9 innings when our team won (bday boy's team!), we headed to Islands for drinks, appetizers and the SC/LA game. Good times! Then Kay n I rushed over to St. Liz for 1st Saturday mass...and saw some Dazers. Ended the nite hanging out with Kay, her fam, n da adorable mestizos nephews.
It was the perfect way to start my hibernation. So I'm off to study. Happy Advent and can't wait to ciya all after 2 weeks. God bless and God speed to all.





On another note, a few things on my mind and just wanted to share 2 passages:
When I was child, I spoke as a child. I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
~1 Corinthians 13:11
Happy is he who makes daily progress and who considers not what he did yesterday but what advances he can make today.
~Unknown

2 Comments:
good to hear about your adventures
and ..
good luck on finals!!!
a good average - ur so funny - just say you're an Ace! good luck my sweet! i know you'll do awesome! thanks for coming out! next time you have to spend the night so we can catch up! good seeing you this weekend! basta!
Post a Comment
<< Home