A Full Circle Weekend
What can I say...it was another awesome weekend. To be with friends, to be with the thirty-somethings ;o), to be there for Kay & Cristina, and ultimately to be there for Him. It was beautiful.
I love that venue and its aura. It makes it so conducive to His Spirit, which allowed for so many to surrender, which is what the weekend called for: complete surrender of everyone- paxes, staff, and rectors.
Personally, it was a weekend where I came full circle. In one respect, from staffer to vice to rector to housing and now back to staffer. In another respect, I also got closure. And I now have a clean slate to start my new endeavors.
Here's to a more focused and productive future! +BIL!

3 Comments:
Soooooo great serving with you all this weekend Reg. I can never say enough of how I feel after weekends like that. Basta!
I'm glad the closure came. I'm glad you don't feel bitin any more. I'm glad you're you. I love you!
Oh my friend, my sista, my soulmate. Basta all the way.
Post a Comment
<< Home