Humbled & Heartbroken
And it hurts...so my meeting with one of my mom's didn't go so well. Well I guess it depends on how you look at it. It was for sure a very humbling one- where I had to sit and listen to a 3-page list of grievances that she had about me. Humbling to say the least.
This field is really draining. You put your heart out there to help. Sometimes it's acknowledged but quite often it's overlooked. And that's where it no longer becomes a job but a ministry. Part of our company's mission statement is "...to serve with compassion." This next few weeks will be definitely be a test of that.
But I know there was purpose somewhere in there. HE always has a purpose. Just trying to figure out what it is.

4 Comments:
{{HUG}}
{{more lub}}
i'm sorry my sweet. another hug from me too
hi reg - miss you weekend roommate.
praying for you always!!!
you inspired me when i was a freshman and you were a senior and three years later ... that hasn't changed a bit!
hope i see you soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home