Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I am still processing everything. But let's just say I am truly overwhelmed by the love and support I received this weekend. There are really no words. But know you were ALL used. This pretty much sums most of it up:


Unexpected beginnings. Rustic surroundings. Challenges posed. LOVE poured out. Healing for many. Six new beautiful additions. A strengthened community. A revamp in the making.

+BIL

4 Comments:

Blogger ANNA said...

Hey Reg! I really needed this weekend. You did awesome! Take care!

11:29 PM  
Blogger kirsten said...

i'm blessed to have spent the weekend with you =]
+BiR +BiL

12:36 AM  
Blogger kay said...

couldn't have done it without you rec ... it was all Him ... He worked through you. Love ya!

5:09 PM  
Blogger cressa said...

i can't thank you enough for this weekend. thank you Reg, and thank You KJ. +BIR +BIL

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home