Friday, February 10, 2006

A Full Plate

Too long since a decent update. Let's just say my cup is overflowing. Lots of change with work with my Director going on emergency bedrest and maternity leave. Which translates to much more responsiblity handed to me. Good yet overwhelming...but a blessing. Its really help to see it as a ministry. I think I might go krazy if I didn't look at it from that perspective.

Lots of praying and planning for the upcoming retreat. Jess please let everything fall into place Lord, most especially the venue and the priest. Prayers my dear friends are needed please.

Many friends, loved ones, co-workers, families and clients facing several cross-roads and crosses. Its beautiful. God bless you my dear friends!

Here is to another beautiful, fun and safe weekend as we celebrate the joining of 2 beautiful hearts: Tricialynn Baxter & Bishop Christopher Lindstrom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home