We will miss you Tita Lucy...
Eternal rest grant unto the soul of Lucina,
And let perpetual light upon her,
may she rest in peace,
AMEN.
My beloved Tita Lucy passed away this evening. She was terminally suffering from the complications of throat cancer. I have been fortunate or perhaps even unfortunate (i guess depending on how you look at it) never have to brave the death of a really close loved one. This is probably one of the closest people that I have known to have die. And its bittersweet...
It hurts to know that she is no longer with us. It hurts to know that in future visits to Nicols Manila, I will not be able to see her or even buy lechon manok with her and ride the jeepney afterwards. BUT I am at peace to know that she is no longer suffering. I am at peace to know that she is now celebrating with Kuya Jess, my Lola Ta, Lolo Simo, Kuya Peto, and Tita Nene. Rest now Tita...we will miss you...we love you...and we will always remember you!!
Kuya Jess, I lift up to you all those suffering with cancer. I pray Lord that one day, some day soon we will find a cure. I also pray that your Holy Spirit and love continue to strengthen those who You call to brave this cross. Please welcome Tita Lucy and Tita Vicky into your Heavenly Kingdom. AMEN Lord AMEN.

3 Comments:
Hi Reg,
Sorry to hear about your Tita.
Cancer is always rough. Medically it hits the person affected by it but emotionally, it affects the whole family.
I didn't know your Tita but I'd like to contribute my prayers for your tita and family too.
prayers my sista...
thoughts and prayers with you my sister.
Post a Comment
<< Home