Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Weekned ExtraBeganza

What an extravagant 4 day weekend. Took a few days off to bond with the sister and 3 Christmas parties all in one weekend. Super fun but I'm super exhausted.

Thursday
The sister and I headed down to the Glendale Galleria for a huge shopping spree. We were supposed to finish up our Christmas shopping but we couldn't resist all the deals and sales. After some really good buys we headed to Burbank to catch Rent. To tell you the truth, I was indifferent to seeing it...but I really feel in love with it. I'm definitely adding the soundtrack to my wish list and can't wait til it comes out on DVD.

Friday
Disneyland extrabeganza...see previous post. Always so fun hanging with Shank-ers and Loggers. I love these girls!

Saturday
Later that night I had a White Elephant with my friends from High School, so I started my day finishing up my homemade calendar at home. Headed to Kinkos to drop off my pictures and founded out the turn around rate is 24 hours. Then went to our Simbang Gabi Fiesta at Church. Went back to Kinkos to pick up my flash drive, then to Staples to have the pics printed out instead & I picked up a blank Calendar, glue stick and scissors. I figured I would just make a temporary Calendar until the one from Kinkos was ready. Made a stop at Starbuck for a gift card and Target to pick up a gift bag & tissue. Finally made my way to the party and met up with the girls. Everyone made/bought some really nice gifts: painted piggy bank filled with $40 in quarters, Bohemian sequenced jewelry box, a carosel of funny pictures, a grab bag of beanies-hats-socks-and cash, MAC brushes, Victoria Secret makeup, artwork/poetry book, and my personalized calendar. Fun times and poker! Also celebrated one of my friends 25th bday.

Sunday
The family and I headed to our annual filipino party with my dad's association from his bario from Pinas. Saw some old faces: Titas, Titos, Lolas, and Lolos. After some good old Filipino cooking. We headed to Valencia for my company party at Buca di Pepos. Yum...so much good food! Grubbed on our 7-course Italian cuisine, played some corny Christmas games, and even got $50 gift card to any Westfield mall...sweet huh?!! This closed the extrabegant weekend! WOW MOM WOW. Je suis tres fatigue! But fun times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home