DISNEYLAND
It was a nice visit to the "happiest place on earth". Always nice to be surrounded by jovial company and always makes for some original memories. The day started with an easy commute with my sister. We had the Rent soundtrack playing the whole drive down. Man I'm addicted and am turning into what my sister calls a Rent-head. Then met up with Em and started our journey out of Conservative-ism to becoming "liberal" once again. We recycled our now retired British accents as we waited in line. Then we got the sad news that the park was closed down...and some of our friends would be turned away and banished to California Adventure. Fortunately those with Season Passes were able to slide in: Ang, Kathee, Bellamay, and Clare.
We had a grub fest all day thanks to our homemade snacks and all the SUPER over-prized pineapple whip, churro (yum), burger and fries, and hot chocolate. Took lots of fun pictures. We ended the night with a nice ride thru the beautifully decorated Small World, Fireworks, Snow, Fantasmic, and couple of small rides. Dude seriously tho...I'm either getting really old or I'm super out of shape. Because at the end of the night I had pangs of pain shooting up my thighs and legs. Freakin' A. Em and I kept complaining at the end. Geesh! It was so fun!! And I'm so glad that my sister got to meet my other family. Good times :o)
Goodbye Annual Pass! Thanks for all the memories!

24 minus the 7...oh dee how we miss thee
oh all of the hallobaloo...*hullabaloo (spelling edited by the English major sister)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home