"It's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTmas"
Yay...I'm really starting to feel the CHRISTmas spirit!! Maybe because my family bought our annual tree...and the smell of pine in the house...or the wrapping of gifts...writing of Christmas cards...and walking around the office delivering presents to friends and staff. But most of all because of FAMILY. My sister arrived safely last night and it's just nice to be surrounded by them. My mom is sick too unfortunately, but the nice thing is that she's been taking days off and its just comforting to be surrounded by loved ones.
Yay...and I'm gonna take a couple of days off to finish up my Christmas shopping with the sister, watch some movies and go to DISNEYLAND! Woohoo its gonna be so nice to see the park decorated with Christmas lights and decor!
Something about this Christmas feels different. A time to focus on the basics of life and the blessings. Rejoice was the topic of last Sunday's gospel...mostly because our Church St. Mary's of Palmdale celebrated the opening of our beautiful new church. It is sooooooo pretty, modern, and HUGE. Our old Church was very dated and was built in 1949. I'll take some pics this weekend and post them. I'd say its a cross of the Cathedral in LA and St. Elizabeth Ann Seton in Irvine, CA. REJOICE...He is near.
For LIFE that is taken away...

1 Comments:
wow! congrats on the new church! hey, when are you going to disneyland?! i have annual passes. i wanna meet up!
Post a Comment
<< Home