Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I Pulled a "Reg"

First off, thank you soooooooooooooo much for all the love!! Quarter century...yikes! The start of my 25th year was quite the extrabeganza. I thought my drama days were behind me. I hate to admit it but I pulled a "Reg" this weekend. But I guess it couldn't have gone down any other way :o)

Thanks for the vmails, texts, cards, and messages. You all know how to make a girl feel especial! Thank you also for coming out to dinner I really did feel very blessed and thouroughly loved! Friends you are all so awesome :) Happy Burfday Dante Derrick David!!! Special special shout outs to: My Girls- Trish, Cece, Kay, Cooks, Cecile & her man Nick, Em & Brian, and my LoG famBam: Geeps, Melvin John, Meechy, Janice, Leos, K-Bear, Ngfoo, Cristina (Bic pen), Brenton, Kirs, Eileen, Chris, Marcus, Husbie Jay and the other celebrant Derrick!!

Okay quick recap via list-style:

- showed up 5:30 to secure seats at Maria's Italian Kitchen
- asked the host if we could push back our pseudo-reservations to 6:30pm/7pm (the place doesn't take reservations)
- only to be bitch at my the host saying "WE DONT DO RESERVATIONS...WE HAD YOUR TABLE FOR 6pm. We were told your whole party will be here by 6pm. We will have to give away your table".
- Eiwww...yuck... you suck sir. Bad ass customer service. Forget you Marias!
- Rushed over to Panda Inn across the street to see if they could accommodate us
- Yay...they were able to take us 7pm
- Friends arrive 6:45pm
- We walk in at 6:55pm and they had given away our tables :(
- Waited around for the whole party to arrive
- Pictures
- Forgot to text/call Dexie....soooooo sorry girl!! I'm a bad friend :(
- Grubbed like no other...yummy honey walnut glazed shirmp...and to top it off strawberry phoenix cake!
- Found out Q's closed down...decided on Mooses
- FREAKIN....left my dang ID in my WORK bag i took to Sacramento...
- Freakin Reg....and my forgetful ass
- Unforgiving bouncers...boo
- Attempted to get into Yardhouse...but were unsuccessful
- Ended up in DnB's only to be escorted by my friend Trish because she's 25 and can take in "minors"
- Made the best of the night with fun times with friends
- Krazy our "Bunso" kids were buying me drinks...dayam I'm getting old
- Inebriated conversations with good friends :o)
- Grubbed in parking lot of Ralphs as we sobered up
- Crashed at the best friend's pad

3 Comments:

Blogger dorothy said...

wow adventure!!! so sad i missed the fun! but so glad you had a great bday reg! see you soon!

12:04 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

hey reg! it was quite the adventure to celebrate your birthday with you. i hope everything is well. see you soon!

10:11 PM  
Blogger kathleen said...

i had fun - can you please have a 2nd birthday this year? mmkkay thanks!

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home