Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I'm baaaaaack

Graduation @ SU
I'm so proud of the little sis! She did it and she kicked ass!! She was sporting all the flair she earned from her 4 successful years @ SU. She earned a leadership award, an ASSU recognition, USF (filpino)stole, and some other stuff (I don't know 'em all), BUT to top if all off she was a CUM LADE!! All the fam gathered with our horns, posters, sash, leis, and flowers to cheer her on. You go sister friend!!





Family Reunion
It was a krazy family reunion. Fam traveling from Chicago, Cali, Texas, and the suburbs of Washington. It was super super super fun. And of course can forget about how we grubbed...I freakin gained 10 lbs from this vacation. Did the Seattle thing, then headed to Victoria, Canada so pretty, nature stop at Mt. Rainer (the dormant volcano in WA), and then hung out with my coosins, my guapo nephew, and magandang niece. Good times indeed with the family.






Work
Back from vacation but already burnt out. Eh!!! I was totally refreshed on day 1 back...but it's only day 3 and I've already gone thru so much emotional/mental crap. It's that continued drama from the previous post I had of that mom who had her 3-page/19 piont grievances of moi. Oh well c'est la vie. What doesn't kill u only makes u stronger rite?

So it's official. I turned in my 30-day notice the Thursday before my vacay to the Northwest. So I'm enduring the drama...because come August 1st I'm out of there baby! Nursing here I come...woohoo! I just can't wait...can u tell?!?!!

TO DO
So much to do before I leave the company and also as I prepare for my new career. Here's an abbreviated list of things I still need to complete. This is more to clear my mind than anything else:

- 4 more reports for work
- A bunch of minor adminstrative stuff for work
- Look for a new, mindless 9-5 job with benefits
- Research a CC for my pre-reqs
- Research a nursing program to transfer to

And that's the quik update for now...more details to come with some pics too!!

1 Comments:

Blogger dee said...

have you thought of USF yet? or perhaps San Francisco State? College of San Mateo? Skyline College? get the picture??

regi, how i miss thee!

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home