DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA
I'm over it. Sometimes it just feels too high school. But some people are just drawn to it. They are magnets for drama. Life's too short to stress yourself out.
Don't get me wrong, I think to certain extent conflict is really good for the soul. If it's handle right. With every conflict there is always a potential for resolution. And that's where the good can come out of it. But it needs to be mutual-with all parties involved.
I just recently learned/relearned an important life lesson: the need for accountability and being able to sincerely say your sorry. Drama and confronation just plain suck! But after you get over the initial emotional trauma, and begin to analyze where your fault also lies then can you really take accountability for where you messed up- it's humbling but also pretty powerful. After you realize where your bad lies, that's when you have to drop you pride, own up to it, and say your sorry. A lot easier said then done. But it's pretty cool...how resolution can happen. Takes a lot of hard work...but c'est la vie.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home