A Kickass Weekend
Thank you so much to everyone that spent time with me this weekend!! It was soooooo much fun. It most definitely made up for my suckie quarter century bday PLUS more. It's always nice to spend quality time with my girls n friends. I really really really am very lucky to be surrounded by so many amazing friends. And I am grateful. This is gonna be a good year. I can feel it in my bones. And if this weekend was a preview for my 26th year of life...then it's definitely gonna be one kickass year!
A big shout goes out to 3D, my fellow tax bday buddy. I pray that your year is filled with love, peace, friends, faith, and all the happiness that you deserve. God bless Dare!
Happy hapi happie birthday
Dante Derrick David

If you're interested, my weekend itinerary included:
- San Diego: Em n Kay and I headed down to SD early Friday afternoon. Did some shopping in Downtown and finally checked Horton Plaza. Thanks for driving EM!
- Sommerset Suite: Kuya Arnell (one of Fran's many bros) hooked us up with a suite. And Ms. Baluca good job on the room number #415. Pretty smart Pancha! Thanks for the hook up and the treat.
- Visions: Dinner, drinks, and dancing. It was an ALL girls nite! Too bad we were one of the oldest ones there in the bar...haha ok maybe not the oldest but the boys sure did look young. But fun nonetheless!
- Midnite Run for Carne Asada fries: When in SD never pass up them fries. So good but so bad!
Back to Irvine: Caught a ride from Cecile in her cute convertible cream-colored VW buggie. Wen we exited we even put the top down. Haha...we're dumb I know :o) - Burke Williams Spa: OMG the spa was awesome. And my massage was krazy relaxing. We spent about 5 hours there in the jacuzzi, sauna, and steam room. I loved it!
- Fox Sports Grill: Had dinner with all the homies on a long table. It was cool to have my Irvine, High School, and dorm friends all there. Super fun.
- Dave n Busters: Drinks and fun at DnBs! And I got the perfect buzz.
- Shawshank: Caught up with Angie. Apparently I was being very open with her in my drunken stupor. Then finally crashed.
- Fam time: Went to mass, drove home, called the sister, and hung out with the rents. We did pancit and cake. The 2 bday traditions.
It was definitely quite the weekend. Thanks also for the texts and fone messages. Thank you!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home