Wednesday, March 28, 2007

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY

My poor neglected blog. Keepin really busy with the usual: school- midterms/papers, work, volunteering, and Days. But I did get to play a little here and there.

Celebrated my friend Cookie's bday at this nice French Bistro in Costa Mesa: Chat Noir. It had live jazz music playing in the background...kinda pricey but worth the ambiance. Had a really successful Days How-to-Friday workshop, with lots of productive things taken care of AND yummy food (most especially the palabok courtesy of Leo). Celebrated a co-workers bday today, we had a nice celebration which consisted of flowers, cake, balloons, and ordered some yummy pizza.

And this Friday, I'm heading to MONTANA to visit the sister friend for Spring Break and her bday. This is probably one of the things that I love about school: the breaks baby!! Anyhoo, there's a snow blizzard that has just pass through so I'm hoping it won't be affecting my flight. But I slowly mentally preparing myself for the culture sock I'm about to experience up there. It should be fun tho...as the sister will tour me around the sights of Billings. Wish me luck...haha...j/p.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home