Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Stick a fork in me

I can't believe the semester's winding down. But I'm soooooooo ready for it to be done. 15 days and counting. I really really don't look forward to this time of the semester with everything due at the same time. My full plate is finally catching up to me. The last time I was this busy was back at UCI. It's been quite the semester: 3 classes, starting work @ the Assessment Center, started volunteering as a CCE, and doing L-team for the CCE program.

But enuff woeing about me. The good thing is that I'm done with my Physio lab portion of the class. So all I need to focus on is lecture for Physio. So here's my COC to do list:

1) Philosophy paper- abortion topic
2) Nutrition study guides
3) Study for Physio final
4) Study for Phil final
5) Study for Nutrition final

Also working on a nursing scholarship application. My to do list for this:
1) Online application
2) Application essays
3) Request 3 Letters of Reference
4) Gather my transcripts

And amidst all this hoopla...I'm still waiting to see if I got into the other nursing program I applied to about a month ago. Man the agony of waiting. I blame them for giving me a false time line. They said we would be notified by the end of last week. But then they decided on conducting interviews, which pushed the notification back another 2 weeks.

It's so hard to plan the next couple of months without knowing what my schedule is going to look like. There have been so many fun and exciting offers/vacations planned for the summer. But I will have to give those all up if I get in. Which is bittersweet, but I know what my priorities are.

Definitely not complaining...just eagerly awaiting. Either way I'm down for whichever way it goes, because I know in my heart it will be, what is meant to be. Patience is a virtue. So here's my feeble attempt at being virtuous.

Prayers my friends, prayers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home