Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Two Down

Two more to go!!! Woohoo...then CSUN here I come!
  • Just got finished with my Physio final this morning and my Phil paper yesterday.
  • Now just have my Phil final & Nutrition final.
I got Maroon 5 over the weekend...but I promised myself that I wouldn't open it until I finished at least my paper. So I get a well-deserved reinforcement!

My next couple days will entail:
  • THURS: 2 finals
  • FRI- CSUN: orientation
  • FRI & SAT: celebrate!!!!
  • SUN: bdays & get ready
  • MON: start nursing program...yah babee!
And a super LONG to-do list for CSUN to be completed in the next 2 weeks
  • Liability insurance
  • Health insurance
  • Background check
  • Immunizations: Varicella & MMR titer
  • Health clearance
  • Sign-up for classes
  • Order my uniform & name badge...yay!!
So if you're down to hang Fri & Sat down...hit me up! Because come Monday, I may have to disappear.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nixon said...

you should come to spring banquet this saturday from 5pm on. What a way to celebrate, eh? =D Congrats on all that's going down with you. peace

3:25 PM  
Blogger kathleen said...

wow a congrats is due!!!

we'll head up to northridge to celebrate with you!

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home