Happy BELATED Bee-dae to my other ex-rooomie:
Ms DIANNE Dioneda HAW!!!!
I hope u had a dope-ass day! Based on ur blogs it sounds like u had a great and blessed celebration with LOG and the Villenuevas!?!! Welcome to the year of 23! Wish I could have been there to celebrate with u!
Where shall I begin my sistah! God was really looking out for me, when He planned out for you and I were to be in dat same dorm five years ago. Krazy how girls who were soooo different and coming from VERY different backgrounds would become real SISTERS. From Viento to LOG to Turtle Rock to San Leon. We had our share of UPS and downs, sponteneity and bonding, and prayer circles. Our prayer circles in San Leon (19 and 247) will always be imprinted in my heart Dee Haw. Gone are the days! And how I miss thee! But I know we will still have our time and more memories to come my sistah.
I pray that Kuya Jess continues to bless u with the love, happiness, and joy that u deserve.

1 Comments:
OH REGENIS,
how i miss the days as well my palmdale friend!!! we have come a long way, haven't we? our friendship turned into true sisterhood, and i remember the exact day. it was that one night...you know, the night during my first experiences as an LOG leader when i needed you to be my strength? i think that was the night we became TRUE sis' in christ. if you had not been there, what would have happened? and though we have had our ups and downs (usually around "those times of the month"!!!) we've always come out on top TOGETHER. i love you reg!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home