Oh deng...i almost forgot my password. Wow this blogger has changed since my last visit in febuary. I think Im due for a new facelift...the colors feel too loud now.
"I dont wanna grow-up...Im a Toys R us Kid"
Man oh man. So much can change in just a couple of months. Funny how fast you can transform from a bum into a real bonafide adult in just a few months. Man I cant believe that my graudation anniversary is coming in just a few weeks. Time flies but at the same time i feel like it was years ago too. I feel like im turing more and more into a grandma everyday wen i refer to things as "When i was in college, I..." or "Back in college...". As if college was like centuries ago, when in fact it was only barely a year ago. Man its pretty gross. What's even grosser is that I had to clear one of my rooms at home just to make an office for all of my crap. That's when it hit me that I've seriously have to grow up. Can no longer be a Toy R us Kid :(
But things are going really great! Definitely no compliants. Many blessings! And one thing I love about being a grown up is that i get to dress up. hehee. Something about wearing professional attire that makes me feel more mature! LoL!
Theres so much more to write...more to come.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home