Saturday, December 13, 2003

Scraps Galore
I’ve gone mad! Mad krazy for scarpbooking that is. Its gross. I’m freakin obsessed rite now. This happens to me every once in while. I get the momentum to do something and I get ALL krazy! And I don’t want to stop for fear that I will never come back to it. Rite now, I’m in the process of scrapbooking memories from this past summer and current school year (haha even tho I’m NOT in school.) I chose this theme because I don’t have THAT many pictures from this period. Dood this whole process can get freakin overwhelming especially when u have pictures dating back still from high school. I was a picture queen back in da day. But I got out of that phase when I lost my camera third year of college…sadness to the max. But yah I cant wait because supposedly Pancha’s having a scrapbook party!! Dood I hella cant wait! I wanna get some tips from Ms. Franny Stewart herself. And I need to borrow some of your tools girl…if u don’t mind. Dee has some cool tools too…hook me up my sistahs!

Work…or NOT

Works ben aite. Honestly tho, its been really annoying me up until today. So they hired me bak in November and the whole training process has taken over a month. I knoe I shouldn’t even be complaining but dood. They dragged the whole process over the span of 6-7 weeks, with only 6 hours a week. I would have rather they squeezed it all within a few weeks or sumthing so I could have jumped rite into it. I’ve already forgotten half the stuff I learned over a month ago because it hasn’t been put into practice. Finally, they informed that that I wont be officially starting until January with a new boy. Man kinda irked me dat it took them so long. At least if they warned me ahead of time I could have gotten a part-time seasonal job at the mall or Target. Oh twell guess I juss need to go with the flow and juss enjoy my time off. Fine by me…more time to relax and SCRAPBOOK…yay!

Going Back to School
School’s calling me aback. I’m starting my nursing pre requisites next semester. If I don’t do it soon, I’m afraid I mite juss get lazy and stuff. Perhaps dats why my job turned out to only be a part-time position for the time being. I honestly wanna give mad props out to those smarty pant folks who can handle both a 9-5 schedule on top of going to school. These folks are krazy! Hopefully I can work up to that. But for now I’m scheduled for a few hours with my new kiddo Francisco and three classes: anatomy, speech and philosophy. Not too bad hopefully. Lately tho, I’ve really been considering going to grad school. Part of me juss wants to pursue counseling and get my LCSW. I dunno still trying to sort thru it all. We’ll see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home