I am a plant that has outgrown its flower pot, and has been replanted into a much bigger, spacious pot.
"Endings are fearful. They break our connection with the setting in which we have come to know ourselves."
Seasons
Spring-->Summer-->Fall-->Winter.
"First there is an ending, then a beginning, with an important empty or fallow time in between. That is the order of things in nature." William Bridges
Seasons change. Pretty fresh flowers, sultry summer sunshine, fall foilage, white winterland. Im somewhere btw fall and winter. Rite wen the leaves have juss fallen and are being blown to and fro all over the grass. Sometimes Im a red leaf, other times I'm a dried out brown leaf, and sometimes I might be yellow. But in any case, I am the fallen leaf. Cant find the words to define this in between. Waiting for the season to change.
BUT...
"Our most important beginnings take place in the DARKNESS outside our awareness. It is, after all, the ending that makes the beginning possible."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home