HTML MADNESS
Okay if u didnt notice...dOh...i changed a few things w/ my bloggity blog! So I decided it was time to join the 21st century (as jayzon put it) and add a comment n chatterbox to my page. But if y'all didnt knoe...dat Regfoo is quite the computer illiterate! NO forreal tho im a real dummie wen it comes to technology. I technically really live in the Flinstone Ages...."yabadaba doooo wilma!!" So wen out to lunch dis weekend w/ my roomies...pancha, dee, em, n i were habing a heated discussion regarding comments/chatterboxes. Dawn and Frenchie's argument was that it's so easy to install a comment box b/c all u have to do is follow the template and the step-by-step directions. Emilia and I, on the other hand, begged to differ. We insisted that it would be a miracle if either one of us could figure any of that html crude out!
But guess what....a MIRACLE happened!!! I actually did figure some stuff out! woohoo. Dats rite! Regfoo installed BOTH the comment and chatterbox ALL by herself! ZZZZZWANG!!!! Stupid-fresh dat is!! (yay toni!!)I had a few hints and html website referrals from mah husbie Jason n my roomie Pancha, but overall I juss messed around w/ some stuf.
Okay u mite wonder wat brought about this sudden conversion of heart for this technological illiterate. When I heard myself debating with my roomates about the impossiblity of being able too decipher this krazy html language, I caught myself turning into my parents, who live in the "Adam n Eve" ages when it comes to computers! So I decided why not and juss try. Whats the harm in that!! Howeber, I did make a few booboos along da way. In fact, I actually deleted my whole blog at one point...hehe...oopss. NGfoo and Jason can vouche for dat one. It was totally missing...no joke! You can even try it yourself by clicking on da archives! There's nothing in them...HAHAHA. Krazy meeh! But look wat happend I did learn sumthing! Now aren't y'all froud?!?!
CHANGE.
Change is the essence of life. Be willing to surrender who you are, for what you become. -anonymous

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home