Sunday, November 02, 2003

PRASIE GOD for rain and snow!! Nice change from the krazy wildfires the past week. But it was quite a drastic change. Watchin da news and the firefighter said...one day we were fighting 90degree weather w/ harsh santa anas and the next day we were dealin w/ frost bite in the mtns of big bear. Krazy stuff huh. But praise God the worst of it is ober.

TERRORISTS??
I can't help thinking dat these arsonists mayB really B terrorists. I was just watchin the coverage on TV about the damage dat these wildfires have done toso many families. And some sappy, sad instrumental music was playin in da background. And I couldnt help but get all choked up inside. Kinda similar to the feelings dat i got wen watchin the post 9/11 coverage. So den i started think...woah wait a minute...was dis wildfire extrebeganza caused by a freakin TERRORIST...like bin landen, husain, and co? Doode it would be something dat they soo would have plotted up. Damn terrorists make me soooo freakin mad!!! But yah dat was wat i was thinkin...wonder if they are any stories or evidence out there dat might point to 'em to blame. I bet if there is the govt is hiding it from us. Freakin US govt sometimes they piss me off too...after taking political socio w/ O'Connell i cant help but me anger by how corrupt/ secretive our freakin govt is. Grrrr but wat can u do...but i guess edumacate urselves about issues and not rely on da media for accurate info. I know there are some cool websites/radio stations out there that inform da public...i really need to seriously start gettin into dat. Its ben a hobby dat i wanted to start ever since those socio class...but juss habn't gotten around to it. Soon.

HOBBIES
Hobbies...speaking of hobbies, I hab ben able to start a few of 'em now dat I've bak home. WHile i really really really really really miss ERVINE so much, I really do like being home too. B/c it means dat my life is a lil less hectic and krazy. I remember my last 2 years at UCI were so krazy...i swear i would have 12 hours packed days consecutively every quarter. I was really burnt out at the end. And kinda sad dat I didnt get much time to myself for hobbies. Im not complaining at all tho...it was fun and worth it, but sure was exhausting. Anyhoot, now dat im home, i have the chance to read...wich if u knoe me pretty well...im not much of a leisurely reader...but its kinda fun. And i did try to pick up da guitar...but i dont have any krazy motivators over here like i did in irivine wen we had krazy guitar fest all in one weekend...i think it was about 4 diff ones. I've always got a chance to journal and blog. So dats nice. I think I wanna write. Not really sure wat..but i knoe one day i want to publish something. So blogging and journaling are helpful in preparing me for dat dream. I hab yet to start photography- b/c for one thing i dont hab a camera yet and second walang akong pera for classes. But i will once i get a stable job. I also want to take self-defense or martial arts classes once i get a stable income. Not to mention go to musical/plays and eat out at cool exotic places. hehe so one day all of these hobbies will be a reality. Anyhoot life is good! I am embracing this slower pace of life. Plus more time to spend w/ the parentals. Its awesome. Tanks KJ!!

HAUNTED HOTEL ROOSEVELT
Okay so heres wat happend on halloween nite. Headed down to Trish's place so get ready for da nite. She wanted me to be there by 5pm...and surprise surprise i actually got there in time...1st time ever. I did want to pass by the mall to look for a cuter skirt and top and maybe even a costume store...but of course i ran out of time. So my costume for da nite: a BUMBLE BEE. hehe it was really cute. Da nite before i went to party city to pick up a wig, but instead i found these cute bumble bee wings and antlers And it was dirt cheap- only a whoppin $7 instead of a $14 wig. U knoe im on a budget since walang pang job ako. So yah i juss wore an old dress and threw on da wings and antlers...viola a bumble bee i was.

So yeah got ready at Trish's...she was a naughty nurse and my other friend kayreen Saregent Sexy. It was fun. Dood I hab to say we were some pretty cute mamas dat nite. So we end up gettin there and it was freakin cold out..i mean really freezin butt cold. Den we freakin got rained on wen we were standing in line. Dat part really suxed...and it ruined our cute hair and part of trish's nurse hat. But finally got inside and we had to pass thru this krazy bridge going over da pool. It was pretty nice...but too bad we really couldnt enjoy it b/c it was pouring. Okay so wen we got inside: can i say it was like a white boy frat party basically. Kinda like someone's rich daddy gave his boy a grip load of money to throw a huge keg party w/ his frat. Totally not our scene...but we made da best we could. We entertained ourselves just by being dumb. So i had fun but some of my friends really hated it. Totally not worth da money we paid...but still good times for halloween. We freakin saw dis one short-ass dood wearing nothing but a freakin man thong and a bow-tie. NOW dat was pretty krazy...hehe. We found dis random sword and just had our fun w/ it. Overall good times good times. So jah dat was my halloween XtraBeganZa!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home