okay so i figure...its ben long over due for an update...im almost goin on 3 mos. is dat a record or wat...dude ish almost october for petes sake. hehehe.
so wat's ben goin on in da buhay of regfoo. well honestly not much. I've turned into the dreaded couch potato. well okay maybe not an official couchie b/c thank goodness i havent fallen victim to junk food. HOWEVER, im addicted to the TELE-vision. ah nako. its so bad. I watch tv like 8 hours a day straight. its soooo bad yet mesmirizing. I wake up and have my ER fix for the day on TNT. den I switch to TLC to watch the makeover story, dating story, wedding story and now they have a new one: the Best Proposal (or sumthin like dat). Its honestly relaxing but really kinda disgusting. My brain turns into mush after about 3 hrs. ITS GROSS. some one help me.
HIGGEST FORM OF WORSHIP: MASS
But da good news is dat im trying to nip these bad habits in the butt!! I dont want to become a human vegetable. So I'm tryin to start my day by goin to daily mass 8.30am at my parish here in Palmdale :) And eberday i see this cute filipino lola and his mestizo apo (grand son)! He's soooo cute...really fair, creamy white skin, w/ filipino features, big brown eyes and adorable smile, about 2ish! He makes me smile everytime i see him. and the other day after mass: the lil boy said..."all done...byebye JESUS". Oh my gosh it was sooooo adorable. Praise God for kiddos who bring a smile to any blue day!
HOME SWEET HOME(?)
so since i've come bak to cali and moved back home home. I feel really unsettled. my family and i moved here 13 years ago, however, we only really really lived here (on an everyday basis) about 4 or 5 of those 13 years. Because the good old "antelope valley" (aka palmdale/lancaster area) is freakin 60 mi from LA (where my sis, rents, I went to high skool and work) we couldnt commute 3 hrs everyday just to get to skool and bak home. it was ridiculous. so wen i was in 8th grade, my rents got an apt in la to tide us ober for da weekdays...den we'd go home to our HOUSE on weekends. It was an interesting lifestyle. So tryin to get settled has ben a struggle. i honestly havent unpacked my stuf from irvine yet nor have i unpaked from my trip to shattle.
MY NICHE: VOLUNTEERING (?)
so I've ben tryin to find my niche her in p-dale but theres not much that i knoe yet. I was habing a convo w/ da rents about gardening...and my dad said anak maybe u dont hab a green thumb. and I thought about it i have killed quite a few plants in my life. so i figured he was rite. den i thought about it more: im not the garderner type, nor do i cook, nor do i sew, and i barely clean. (dode wat kinda of wife and mommy am i gonna be...hehe...how sad huh!) So I thought wat do i do then?? And I think wat I love to do and is my passion, my niche is VOLUNTEERING and serving. Eber since i was young i've ben drawn to helpin others in some way or another, especially those who need it more. but wen i moved bak i felt sad b/c i had to leave the child abuse agency in orange and cuz i dont knoe wat ministries and groups are up here. so i saw this ad in my parish bulliten w/ the RESPECT LIFE PROGRAM w/ the pregnancy center who help dissuade pregnant women from gettin abortions. it really caught my eye. and i figure its a starting point to see wat agencies are up here. plus they need volunteers to teach ccd to some kiddos in the parish...so im gonna chek dat out too. I was prayin about where HE wanted to lead me now at this point in my journey. So maybe it mite be this. I guess i'll juss wait n see :)
DA JOB HUNT
well this dept has not ben too successful in the last few weeks. i guess since da TEE-BEE has ben takin all my time. but im tryin. howeber my freakin dial-up internet and slow ass comp doesnt help either. im gonna start goin to the library. however i am goin to a job fair this wed. im kinda excited. i eben bought my first official professional pumps. hehehe. i guess we r growing up dee. i bought 'em heels too! so yea i have my professional suit and black killer power pumps. and eben tryin to work on da resume too. PLEASE PLEASE pray for me y'all. I really really need a job to help my rents out. Its super super tight rite now. so i would really appreciate any prayers. i look online and there some really good companies comin out to the fair so im optimistic. and most of them are around the area. so excited. wish me luk. I knoe HE'll provide as he always does!
DA JOURNEY
its ben fun. kinda gettin excitin now dat things r startin up for me. Cant wait to get officially settled tho. But i do miss you all soooo much. dis was the 1st Welcome Week dat i didnt make it to. and i really wanted to go to the 1st mass of da year. but the commute is so freakin far. its about 100 miles can u BALIEVE dat. KRAZY huh. But i do miss na miss LOG. However, praise god i can be there at mass in da plaza and the log mtg. so kook beans ha! k dats all folks for now. Love u log!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home