Monday, April 14, 2003

Wow, its been almost a month since I last blogged. Poor bloggie im so sorry. I owe my all neglect to all the preparations to our rally. But what an awesome reason ont to blog! OMG... i think i mite be speechless, and that is indeed a rarity for Reg to be speechless. Like many of u who know me well, it takes a lot to make Reg speechless. I'm just one of those talkative folks who never stops talking. I am truly EDIFIED. I love that word, I'm borrowing it from Fr. Pat. I am truly truly truly edified by all of my brothers and sisters in Christ! You all were TRUE instruments of our Lord last nite! I'm so froud of you all. You are all inspirations in my journey and have only made the "voice within" my heart stronger! I love you all soooooooooooo much!

I'm actually really really sad rite now, ironically. Dee and I were talking rite after the rally as we realized that would be the last rally that we would be officially serving in. WOW! Four years of serving our Lord in such a beautiful family. I think it was thursday nite at interfaith...wen we were filming the commerical for X-px...X-Box...X-something whatever u call it... I just took a moment to absorb it all in! I sat on Fr. Pat's chair and just took a look around interfaith. Knowing that this was the place where I found HIM and where I found a family! And tears just rolled down my eyes. An end of an era; but not an end to the journey nor is it an end to the friendships and love that I've found in so many people. True people that i can honestly call my BROTHERS and SISTES. Wow...i am soooooooooo SURE for the LORD rite now!

Amen...just want to praise and thank you KUYA JESS! Lord you are so awesome and have blessed with me so much! I love you Lord and I thank you for LOG for the old and new members. For the memories, for the love, for the tears, and for the laughs! You are truly an AWESOME God. amen lord amen!

In all honesty that was the best rally in my whole four years! For me personally, it might have been the most relaxed rally that I have ever served in. And i think the reason for that was that I truly lifted it up to our Lord to take away any of my anxities and to use me as his instruments. Praying, confession, and communion also helped in easing my qualms. Its funny how they always say the devil works so hard to get us down especially rite before something awesome is going to happen. And that surely happened to. All this ish from my past came back and starting haunting me. Things I thought I had already dealt with. But I guess that's what happens sometimes when u push things away. When it comes back sometimes its even stronger than usual! But praise God for faith, and friends, and random strangers who can truly lift you up during times like these. I know in my heart i will be okay. Because I am already okay. I am a survivor! And I know that HE is just chipping away at me to make me an even better and beautiful personage! Praise GOD!! I really loved what our guest speaker Anissa said yesterday about how a class that has cracked into a million pieces will reflect the light into a beautiful prism...

anyhoot its getting hella late...and i need to finish a paper...so till next time

I love you LIWANAG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home