Wednesday, March 12, 2003

U know who u are...I dedicate this to u my sistah! We've been on a krazy journey together. And u truly are my SOUL sis too! Now I want to give a blue candle to affirm our friendship.

"T-rock memories- bonding that one summer. 247 prayer circles. Tears of sadness...tears of joy. Spontaneity. Interpretive dance. Mafia. Your installs...member Ms. Preacher heehee." The lists goes on and on. I LOVE u, sis. BID!

At the Beginning
Donna Lewis & Richard Marx from Anastasia

We were strangers
Starting out on a journey
Never dreaming
What we'd have to go through
Now here we are
And I'm suddenly standing
At the beginning with you

No one told me I was going to find you
Unexpected, what you did to my heart

When I lost hope You were there to remind me
This is the the start

CHORUS:
Life is a road, & I want to keep going
Love is a river, I want to keep flowing
Life is a road, now & forever
Wonderful journey
I'll be there when the world stops turning
I'll be there when the storm is through
In the end I want to be standing
At the beginning with you

We were strangers, on a crazy adventure

Never dreaming, how our dreams would come true

Now here we stand
Unafraid of the future
At the beginning with you

CHORUS

I knew there was somebody somewhere
Like me alone in the dark
Now I know my dream will live on
I've been waiting so long
Nothing's gonna tear us apart

CHORUS

Life is a road & I want to keep going
Love is a river I wanna keep going on

Starting out on our journey

Life is a road & I want to keep going
Love is a river, I wanna keep flowing
In the end I want to be standing at the beginning with you


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home