Thursday, February 27, 2003

YAY...im up and running...i just checke!! SOOOOOOOOOO excited...hehe. Can u believe, fran and i actually did my whole signing up on aim?!? Can u BALIEVE...me one of those most computer illiterate dummies on the planet. Im so impressed w/ myself. Gosh i guess miricales can happen everyday. I might be a living testament of that. But as u can see i made a booboo... i copy and pasted it twice. hehehe. i make myself laugh. so i'm gonna forewarn y'all u probably gonna see a bunch of typos and wierd things on my site. bear w/ me! hehe yay.

I love life rite now! AMEN...God is good- All the time....All the time- GOD is good! Praise God i think everything in my life is finally falling into place. i think i might finally be at peace w/ myself. It's been an interesting 21 years so far!! And an especially rough past year. But im done being sad and depressed and im HELLA ready for my life to start. I feel so blessed rite now! And so happy and excited for the rest of my life to start. And what a JOURNEY it has been (thanks lea salonga!). Gosh...i think i might at a really nostalgic point in my life. W/ graduation around the corner, and so many changes going on in my life, I find myself remebering and reminiscing a lot about the really good stuff in my college life and even the not so good stuff. Can u guys believe that I signed up for my last quarter last nite...can i tell u it was quite emotional. I actually put it off (for one thing b/c I didn't really have anytime during the day wen my window opened) and another reason was b/c i wanted to savor it! Wow...the last time on tele. Gosh I feel like i HAVE to savor every thing.

A new chapter is on the brink for me. I sooooo excited... and i just can i hide it...(think jesse on save by the bell...hehe)
im scared...im at peace...im open...
im ready...im free...im bouned...im willing...
im waiting....
im just ME!!!

Yay...thank u all for an amazing experinence. I will take a piece of everyone of u in my heart. Thanks for the tears, thanks for the prayers, thanks for the love, and thanks for the memories!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home