Monday, October 27, 2003

just got a prayer answered. dat kuya jess is such a funny one. just wen u think ur on ur own. He sends an ANSWER! praise god for unexpected surprises. was talking to a friend the other day about how there are certain people in life that are "mountains". mountains meaning they challenge u on ur walk. he described this metaphor as such: each person u meet can be a mountain that can have boulders, or sand, or bushes (each are obstacles to make u a better person)...but some people can also be "mounds or hills": meaning they might not really challenge u all that much. I dont knoe if dat makes sense...but it made sense to me.

i think He's sending me mountains. Praise God. its refreshing. and i knoe dat He's listening. tank u kj!!

i lab this prayer:
My Lord God, I have no idea where I'm going. I do not see the road ahead of me. I cannot know for certain where it will end. Nor do I really know myself, and the fact that I think that I am following Your will does not mean that I'm actually doin so. But I believe that the desire to please you does in fact please you. And I hope I have that desire in all that I am doing. I hope that I will never do anything apart from that desire. And I know that if I do this, you will lead me by the right road. Therefore, I will trust you always, though I may seem to be lost and in the shawdow of death. I will not fear, for you are ever with me and you will never leave me to face my perils alone. -Thomas Merton

AMEN LORD AMEN!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home