The Journey
Previous Posts
Dis is cute: a woman asked by a co-worker, "what ...
just got a prayer answered. dat kuya jess is such ...
"what u are becoming is more important than what y...
doode wat an EXTRABAGANZA of a wkend! Last weekend...
This here is dedicated to an English major out the...
okay so i figure...its ben long over due for an up...
woa...dis blogger thing did change...i guess i've ...
I love that feeling when you are reassured. By a ...
I like Fran's whole short-hand list thinga-ma-jigg...
i'm gonna borrow this from my sis: EMPTY ME Grac...
Wednesday, October 29, 2003
Happy BELATED Burfday DEEONE! I lab ya sis! Sorry couldnt make it to ur bday dinner...but i'll make it up to you! hope all ur bday wishes come true deehaw!
posted by Regilyn @
8:42 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home