Monday, November 03, 2003

Guess wat y'all...i got a JOBBY!!! yippeeeee...PRAISE GOD. HE truly does provide. Its with a behavioral company: Applied Behavior Consultants (ABCs). Unfortunately, no benefits but hey its something..so i aint trippin. Tank u all for ur prayers! Yay for answered prayers! Truly in HIS time.

I started to actually get worried and was gonna call the company today b/c its ben over a week since i interviewed w/ 'em...but they beat me to it and called ME. Wow it feels great. Bascially I will be a tutor for autistic kiddos...wich is rite up my alley. So I can't wait! I start training on Wed. Its only part-time but I guess dat'll work out since I want to start my nursing pre-req's in January. Thanks KJ!

Initially I really was reluctant to do the whole autism thing again since I've already ben down dat route. It was fun...I loved my kiddo Nathan. He was a sweetie and wasnt at all severe. But honestly one year with him was super draining. So I initially wanted to work w/ special ed kids but more in a school setting or thru a company office, and NOT in the home setting. Plus the more I thought of it, I was not sure if this was my strength or where I could best use the gifts that HE's blessed me with. But as I did more research here in the Palmdale area and started to really consider my options, I realized that this would be the most reasonable and natural step for me to take since I did hab so much experience in this field. So I found 'em at the career fair a lil over a month ago, faxed my resume, n i guess the rest is history. The awesome thing is dat all of my clients will be in da Palmdale/Lancaster area so I wont eben hab to commute. So that is the most super thing about dis jobby. So we'll see how it goes. Thank u once again kuya jess!

this quote comforts me:
"Give yourself to the Jesus- He will use u to accomplish great things
on the condition that you believe much more in HIS love than in ur
weakness"- Mother Theresa

So watever qualms or doubts that i may hab I offer them to u Lord! Amen. God is Good-All the time! All the time- God is GOOD!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home