Friday, November 28, 2003

Gratitude
"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into
ENOUGH, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order,
confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a FEAST, a house into a
HOME, a stranger into a FRIEND. Gratitude makes sense of our PAST,
brings peace for today, and creates a vision for TOMORROW."
Melodie Beattie

Being grateful can make a whole lot of difference. It all comes down to perspective! Is the cup half empty or is it half full? One's perspective in life can make a significant difference. Over the years I realized that the way u look at life can really influence your mood, attitude, and the way u treat others. Gratitude is an Attitude. When I was at mass for Tanksgiving Day, my pastor said that is NOT happiness that makes u thankful, but being Thankful that makes u HAPPY! But being appreciative of all the blessings in life: like nature, pple, faith, etc. is what will make u a happier person.

Realism
Its as simple as when u wake up in the morning...are u a grump or are u happy to start the new day? There will always be pessimists in this world who will only look at the bad in every situation. And then you have the optimists who will always see the goodness in every situation, to the point that sometimes they become blinded to reality. Then there are the realists who tend to blend both the good and the bad in life in order to see things as they are. I guess I'm aiming to be the Realists who is grateful/thankful for life! Tis the season to be thankful, altho everyday should be day of gratitude :)

DA JOURNEY
So where does all this all this leave me on the journey. Changing! I think I'm in the process of metamorphosing as we speak. Stay tuned!!


really random shout out goes to: Angela "Simon Alvin Theodore" Danielle Amador: yoyo wuddup to the lameass, cherry, suckface, sweet tArt, music guru/ html guru, guit guit playin, wangasta, oxie MORON, sistah in my life!! I HEART to hate u NGfoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home