Silence :o(
No one is stirring…not even a mouse. The stockings are still hung by the chimney w/ care. But there is no more family to enjoy it there…
I hate the silence after all your visitors have left. Its piercing. There are times when I welcome silence...but today is just not one of those days. Juss came bak from the airport from dropping off the sister, only to find that my aunt, uncle, and coosin had already left for Shatel. We were hoping that they could possibly wait for us to get back so we could paalam (translation: say goodbye!). But they wanted to take advantage of the most daylight as possible. They are braving a 19-hour drive from Palmdale-Everett, WA. Krazy kats…I pray for there safety and energy. The sister was fortunate enuff to get a flight and bypass the 19-hr extrabeganza. However, she almost missed her flight. The immediate fam and I left Palmdale at 4.30AM so that Wing could make 7AM flight at LAX. But the security was so krazy…fortunately a super nice attendant hooked us up and allowed her to check in even though she was too late.
Dzzzang I’m really really really sad right now. Its too quiet!!
It was a BLESSED holiday season! Amen! I was so lucky! So much food. Lots of laughs. Hooked up with gifts. Inside Jokes galore! Good Stuff!
A quik recap: (but its prolly only gonna make sense to my fam and me!)
- "how do u like 'em apples!" (Chitlin)
- "Chrrrrud ---> Chrrrrad" (Tets)
- "am i ON the way" (Tets)
- "hoy she's only 13" (Jing)
- "Shooooting"
- "parting of the red sea" / "let the Holy Spirit come thru"
- "momma sita, donde esta santa clause?!"
- "hoy Tots, masarap yan??"
- Needle Crew vs. Craft Table
- Mexico store
- Stumped chin (thonk!) vs. Heart chin
- Ta-Tarat-Tarat...Ta-Tarat-Tarat
- Accent Frenzy
- Catch-a-phrase and other board games extrabeganza
- Nostirl flare-age
- Last minute Pxmas shopping
- GQ boys
- Pampers Extrebeganza
- Terisita's : Between the Links
- Outlet shopping!
- CAJ Beads
- Tostadas!
- Laker game fever

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home