I found this poem in article at the Pregnancy Counseling Center where I volunteer. Its beautiful...thought I'd share!
Her Anointed Appointment
by Connie Ambrecht
A young girl enters, for her we did pray.
God sent her to us. He sent her today.
He sent her today, it isn't by chance
In HIS perfect time, in this circumstance.
From the person who greets her as she enters in
To the counselor so precious who shares from within.
She finds the right words within her own heart,
God's Word she has hidden, from her lips they impart.
The ultrasound images confirm her test.
We show her life, God does the rest.
Each person a vessel, God's hands on earth.
If she doesn't know, we share spiritual rebirth.
The commitment we've made, it's the truth she will hear,
We desire her to know the truth we hold dear.
God's truth we can stand on and never waver,
To be His in His will, to be in His favor.
His truth can free her, show her the way.
He changes lives, let Him start today.
Thank you dear Jesus for sharing with me,
The life of this woman, I again see victory.
Minus the ultrasound part...this poem captures exactly what we do at the AV Pregnancy Center. I think this is where He's calling me for the moment. Awesome things can happen in here. And yesterday I found out that 2 of them did!!! Two women decided to give LIFE and not abort! Praise God.
But unfortunately, bad things still happen... so please pray for these women to keep!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home