Power of Prayer
God truly answers prayers in HIS in time and not in ours. Recently, I’ve been complaining that my company has been jipping me of hours and since I’ve been hired they’ve only given me at most 6 hours per week. But it pays to be assertive! So I decided to bring it up and God has provided! AMEN. Its still a part-time but now I have 23 hours in comparison to a measly 6 (which is actually perfect since I’ll b starting classes shortly at my j.c.)
I’ve already met two of my clients: two adorable boys who look will be tons of fun! They’re so cute- one is really high-functioning and is super super smart, and the other one is unfortunately non-verbal but seems like a real sweetie, plus he’s really tall…almost to my chin and he’s only 7!! Definitely more to come.
Praise God for answered prayers! Looks like its gonna be an awesome 2004!! Before spring can occur, fall and winter must come first. And patience is definitely a virtue that I must work on so that I can be patient for things to happen in HIS time.
God’s Masterpieces
In the last two months, I have experienced some of the most amazing sunsets and sunrises in my lifetime (granted I’m only 22…hehe). But dood I kid u not, I’ve really seen some of His most amazing masterpieces. Funny how the sky can be such an awesome canvas of remarkable colors. No picture can do justice to its beauty.
Sunrises and sunsets have definitely something that I have taken for granted. But fortunately, I’ve had the chance to slow down enuff to catch them. One sunset was in Ventura thanks to one of the best dates that I’ve had in a real long time. Something about the way the horizon, ocean, and sun setting all combine to make this bEE-a-U-tiful picturesque sight! Ahhhhh! Another one was on my way back from Vegas on the 15! Man oh man, the pinks, oranges, reds, purples, violets, and blues that were splashed amidst the horizon and the clouds were breathtaking! I just had to soak it all in!!
And lastly, was just just this morning. Recently, my sleeping pattern has been so jacked up and I wake up freakin early in da AM…like 3am and sometimes 5am. Sux that I cant have a regular pattern but awesome becuz I’m actually up to enjoy the rising sun!! Dang sunrises are maybe even more amazing becuz it feels like the world is still STILL. No hustle or bustle. Just u, the rising sun, and Kuya Jess! Amen!
Thank you Lord for unexpected surprises and for your masterpieces. How lucky am I!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home