The Traveler is Stirred
"You have the ability to reach the summit of many mountains, so dont waste any time. Put on your boots and start climbing."
This was my cousin’s horoscope a few weeks ago. Just the other day I was described as a TRAVLER (in all aspects of the word). Thanks Ngfoo. I really like that because in many ways that is a perfect and simple description of me. Ever since high school, I’ve always had this strong urgency to seek out new thinks, new places, and new experiences. And so far so good. College has been an awesome and growing experience. I really believe that every experience (good or bad) is a chance to learn about yourself and God! However, my journey is far from being done. And this really excites! I cant wait! My boots are strapped and I’m ready for the hike! Amen! I’m gonna take a walk with Jesus!!
This was on a card I found at the UCI bookstore:
“As u JOURNEY thru life…Seek out new voices, strange sights, and ideas foreign to your own. Such things are the riches for the soul. And if, upon arrival, is not exactly as you had dreamed do not be disappointed. Think of all you would have missed but for the journey there, and know that the true worth of your travels lies not in where you come to be at the journey’s end. But in who you become along the way.”
My favorite part of this quote is the end. It doesn’t matter what happens to you but what you do with it! Something beautiful can always come out of something so ugly! Amen. I truly believe that God is in everything! And I’m inviting Him to walk with me as I trek thru the mountains in my journey!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home