Feelin'ALIVE
There's sumthin refreshing about driving in the desert with the windows rolled down, hair blowin'in da wind, sun setting in the horizon, and finally feelin at peace. It was the first time in a long time that I felt at home in my home town of Palmdale. I really have to say that dusk is my absolute most favorite time of the day. I've always been one with nature- my most favorites being bodies of water and the greens of the forests. But today after driving home from a long day at work, I was really able to appreciate the beauty of the desert! I swear to you I was a dog in my past life. Put me in a car, next to an open window...and I'm in heaven!!!
Works been super super awesome. It is starting to fit. I have to admit that a year ago, I would have never predicted that I would still be working with special ed children, specifically kiddos with Autism. But one year later, it is exactly where God called me to be. Funny how things always work out for the "right" reason and you never saw it coming. It is such a privelege to have the chance to help these beautiful angels. Praise God!

4 Comments:
Regfoo, I miss your spontaneity and interpretive dancing!!! I just miss you!
hi reg! wow, your post with the driving and the wind and the nature - reminds me of a music video. good times!
Shelbs: oh the good old interpretive dancing days! How i miss them too!!
K-bear: Tenks for posting on my commment box! I miss u Kathee...wen r u gonna kidnap me n take me to oxnard?! Lets hang dis summer! Forreal!!
hi reg! it's nice to see you feeling content in your state of life! i miss you too!
Post a Comment
<< Home