Just Give it Up
Another day of drama in the life of a nursing student in this accelerated program. Today my clinical group and I were informed of YET ANOTHER speed bump in this program, I thought to myself "What's the point of getting mad? Might as well roll with the punches."
Then I remembered the phrase "bigay mo na" because some battles are just not worth fighting. There no sense in wasting energy, time, whining, and tears on something that you can't change.
"As the journey through this life unfolds day by day, we are confronted with situations that we simply don't understand. But God does. And He has a reason for everything He does. Furthermore, God doesn't explain Himself in ways that we, as mortals with limited insight and clouded vision, can comprehend. So, instead of understanding every aspect of God's unfolding plan for our lives and our universe, we must be satisfied to trust Him completely. We cannot know God's motivations, nor can we understand His actions. We can, howevere, trust Him, and we must." ~ Criswell Freeman
AMEN?!? AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home