Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I've Been Hit Twice

OMG. I think I'm coming down with another bug. Ugh!!! About 2 weeks ago I caught the flu. And now...I'm beginning to have the early symptoms of a cold. I can't believe my immune system is so bad right now. It's pretty much shot. I don't think I've EVER gotten sick twice in one season. But then again, I've never been subjected to this much stress
ever before in my life. My nurse-mates and I are all taking our turns with either the flu or a cold.

What sucks is that we can't even take a day off to recover. Because any day off in this program means tons & tons
make up work with very limited time to do so. C'est la vie. Must trudge on.

But on another note...I ended up going to a career fair today. Crazy, put on the power suit and began networking/meeting recruiters from hospitals in the Valley and LA. I can't believe we've made it to this point. Quite a blessing. Got to hear of some pretty strong new grad programs out there. It's an even better bonus if the hospital is a magnet one and is a teaching hospital....so many things to weigh out. We shall see what the next few months have in store for us...prayers please.

1 Comments:

Blogger kathleen said...

awww twice!!!

sucks.. at least you still have your flu medicine from the first time perhaps?

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home