Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Congratulations Ms. Catalla


Sister-Sister: I'm so proud of you!!! To the new addition of St. Mary's Catholic School- Ms. Rowena Leah! So check this: my sister will be starting the following positions (yes dats plural...not 1...not 2...but 3 positions as a teacher) this January as the:

1) 7th grade Life Science teacher

2) 5th grade Math and 7th grade Pre-Algebra I teacher

and last but definitely not least....drum roll please..................................................................

3) Kinder-8th grade PHYSICAL EDUCATION (aka P.E.) teacher !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it!! So so so so froud of u little sis! Gluk and God speed in the coming months. There is definitely a call for u to serve in this ministry at St. Mary's. Thanks the Lord!

4 Comments:

Blogger kay said...

wow - that's a lot! no wonder it wasn't posted! congratulations wing!

3:57 PM  
Blogger Rowena & Derrick said...

That’s right!!! That’s my girlfriend and I am damn proud of her!

10:41 AM  
Blogger kirsten said...

oh, wow! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

9:54 AM  
Blogger kathleen said...

WOAHHH!!! YAYYYY!!!

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home