Sunday, November 18, 2007

Patient Endurance

It was the theme of the homily today. And I'm really feeling it. I guess you can say there are many aspects in my life that are falling into place thanks to patient endurance; namely my career/vocation in life. It the best of both worlds when work is also a ministry. The 2 years of prayer were worth it.

This past Saturday was an awesome day at clinical. It was one of the first times where I felt like a real bonafide nurse. I really felt like part of team and that each member contributed an equal part. This made all the difference in the care that was provided for my patients and after a long 12-hour shift; we were all fulfilled!

My hope and prayer is I can carry this endurance into the other areas of my life and future.

2 Comments:

Blogger Last Son of Krypton said...

much prayers n blessings to u, Reg...

11:03 PM  
Blogger kathleen said...

hiya regfoo.

hope to see you in action one day!!!

sounds exciting friend.

fifjydyf

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home