D-Day
Ok not really...but kinda. Tomorrow I take my huge Med-Surg final. And then I'll be officially halfway through my nursing program. Man...I've been in the basement (graduate) floor of the library for 7 consecutive days. It's been krazy...I feel like I'm going krazy. Yesterday I had a bad case of claustrophobia...and I just had to get out and get some sun even if it was for 15 minutes. This is the hardest I've ever studied in my life. But I know it will be ALL WORTH it in the end. Everywhere I go...I see signs that let me know that I was destined to be a nurse.
Anyhoo, ok enough whining. On a brighter note, I'm finally going to get a taste of freedom!! We get 5 whole weeks off!
Yay can't wait to start my Christmas break and get into the Christmas spirit. Looking forward to hanging out, watching movies, listening to music, baking cookies/cupcakes, shopping, grubbing, drinking coffee, spending time with family, and just hanging out!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home