Asking for Help
Life gets tangled. People mess up. And you never outgrow the urge to look up and say, "Help!"
~ Anonymous
It's pretty amazing watching how a baby learns to walk. Some babies cry when they fall on their bottom; while others get right back up there and try it again. Same thing when learning to ride a bike. Some people are born to be fighters. Regardless of what curve balls get thrown their way...they have a way of turning it all around. Even at times when something so dearly is taken away, they are able to see the good in it and realize what the purpose is. And often these people are never afraid to ask for help.
I've been blessed with people in my life who remind me that it is necessary to ask for help from HIM. I've been humbled. And I've come to realize that I haven't been turning to Him when life has gotten tangled in the past couple of months. So my hope for the next two semesters is that I am able to look up more and say "help".

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home