Sleepless in P-dale
Dangit!!! My sleep cycle been so messed up the past week. My papers for the online class I'm taking kept me up last all last week. Then my impromptu trip to Vegas on Tuesday messed up my sleep pattern even more. Didn't help that I passed out at 630pm last evening when we got in.
Anyhoo, its been an awesome 5-week break, well-needed to get thru the next few months!! I got to do most of the things on my to do list and hang out with mostly everyone that I haven't seen in forever. So I gna try to do a quick recap if I can remember:
- Citadel with Em
- Candy Cane Lane with Wing & Dare
- Barkada Christmas Reunion
- Early Bird Shopping (like forreal @ 6am)
- Baking galore
- Chillin @ da Grove
- Portos & Old Town Pasadena
- Happy 25th Nimz!
- P.S. I love you & Olive Garden
- Hanging out in Topanga with Ngfoo
- Shopping, shoyping, and more shopping
- BSCOTTJ reunion
- 1-05-08!!
- Chilling with DnD
- Collecting scrapbook stuff...but not actually scrapbooking (still waiting for my scrapbook
- Taking a Pol Sci online class
- Meeting INDIGO
- Vegas with the nurse-mates
- Meeting up with My
- Sister time @ Red Lobster...LoL!
- Kayreen's housewarming
So this is my last weekend of freedom...and back to reality. There's a few other things I still need to add the list. So hopefully it can all be done by Monday nite. K, gnite loves...I'm gna put on my Grey's Anatomy Season 3 to put me to sleep.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home