It's finally quiet again. Its been quite an eventful 2 weeks... and a blur of memories. 2 weeks of blessings, testing, humility, reunions, friends, faith, good-byes, realizations, surrender, appreciation, grubbing, happiness, peace, reconciliation, love, family, and thanksgiving. Words can't capture it all. And unfortunately my memory fails me once again. But I here is my feeble attempt to recall the highlights of the past few weeks.
"Coming Home"
- united front
- older & younger Choir
- gone in a flash
- "...part of that WORLD"...lol!!
- BIL breakdown
- BIL talaga
- closure for many
- unconditional love of a parent
- mem of my batch
- looking forward: 100% bragging rights
- "I'm alive", "I can't believe I'm here..."
- last visit: surrender
- blessed consumption
- a long over due "I'm sorry"
- YaY!! (hey it really works)
- fam circles
- Banana Bay
- Sony slideshow
- mango sticky rice
- a prayer for healing
- quiet pray overs
"The Fam"
- family haircuts & deep conditioning
- Grove excursion
- Crepes- yummie!
- Patricia's 21st
- "Toots"
- "Tara" short for Terisita
- middle child syndrome
"Disneyland & Irvine"
- makulit Tita
- laughing @ line of Space Mtn (camel toe)
- Space Mtn's worth 90 mins wait
- Parade, Fireworks & Fantasmic
- Ang & Wing finally meet
- Bookstores: Uci & Sonshine
- finally got my alum hoodie...tenx foo
- yay abbrievs!!
- Grubbin' @ Ihop & Thai Spice
"Ventura Vacation"
- hotel hunt: ghetto of the ghetto, Motel 6, San Paula
- last minute hotel...yay military discount!
- "we b chillin @ da Holiday Inn"
- Hwy 126
- bathing suit search
- swimming
- nostril flareage
- biking in Ventura
- snaks, after snaks, after snaks
- bland seafood
- yucky heat rash
- mass @ San Buenaventura Mission
- blue candle 4 Tito Nonoy
- Shoppin @ Camarillo: yummy Rio & Gap spree
It was a much needed vacation and recharge from the worries of everyday life. Can I tell you tho, I'm sure I've gained 10 lbs in the last 2 weeks...no joke. Seriously so much good food...yum!
If I really had to chose which highlight was #1...I would have to pick the getaway with the fambam. Its so far and few now that half of ma famille is in the Northwest. But we had so much quality time: laughing, reminiscing, and creating strange yet fun memories 2gether once again. Altho I did miss some milestones for several of our friends, including Mina & Danny's going away and Lovett & Fil's wedding! Good luck and Congratulations to the Abelos-Camelats & Gopez-Kims. My thoughts and prayers were with you!
So much to be thankful for... So much! Thank you Lord! Amen Lord Amen!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home